Sunday 18 December 2011

I lost another 3 kg this December?

I weighed 56kg when I was 12, and 72kg when I was 21.  Never bothered and never thought that my weight would go below 70.  Since I started colon and liver cleansing, my weight has been wavering around 68kg.  My liver must be more efficient now.

I recently lost 3 kg in the three weeks that my family was on holiday. There were only 3 things that i did differently.

1) A strictly enforced no food after 8 pm and no fried food.  It was easier to do that without mom around.

2) I went for Bikram Yoga.  There were 26 poses that we did.  It was not strenuous and we did not really hold for a long period.  In any case, I only went 3 times.  I was looking for cardiac exercises that that can burn my internal fats.  But I sure perspired a lot in that hot room.

3) I drank a whole box of enzymes. But mom made some organic Roselle enzyme before she went on holiday.. It was taking up the fridge space and I finished it all by myself.  Our bodies need large amount of good enzymes. Could this be the reason?  Hmmm... let me check it out and let you know.

I was happy that I lost weight in time to fit into that white dress for my cousin's wedding... But I still  need to get into a good exercise routine, work on my heart muscles and burn that internal fats...

No comments:

Post a Comment